Friday 26 October 2007

Let's talk about Sony Ebook Reader

"I have quite a lot of ebooks and this cool Sony Ebook Reader makes it really cool for me to read them."

Well, that's what I would like to say anyway. I have done quite some research on SBR on the net already and I have gathered a bit of a collection of videos.

Now, I would like to share this collection with everybody who is interested in SBR now. You can now see how cool (or uncool if that's what you think) SBR really is.

So, first, take in mind that the videos on Sony Ebook Reader have been found on the Internet mainly. They are mostly cool but some of them might not be. Bear with it.

Also, bear with the fact that it takes time to upload them so I might not be able to do that very regularily.

And for those of you who do not know what we are talking about: Sony Ebook Reader is a device by Sony which allows you to put ebooks on it and read them with the quality enhanced just like as if you were using real paper. So, if you read a lot, and you like saving money not reading books but rather saving on ebooks, choose SBR? Why is Sony Ebook Reader so good? Well, we will show you.

No comments: